Friday, December 17, 2010

the kids slept in this morning...

... and the computer was telling me it was only 17 degrees outside.

So I postponed going out to feed the animals as long as possible, and stayed inside playing with the camera.

I was also feeling lazy, so I didn't put a lot of energy into my experimenting...



... I just took pictures of Joe's little "fishing" Christmas tree that was sitting a couple feet away on the dining room windowsill.




After taking about 50 photos, trying camera different settings, I actually got a few that I like.

` 1

`



After completely losing track of time, and rushing out to the barn to feed the animals because it was getting "late" (which is a relative term for us... the sun still wasn't entirely up yet!), I hurried back to the house and even had time for a few more pictures, a cup of hot chocolate, and an eggnog taffy before either of the kids rolled out of bed and came stampeding down the stairs.


`



It's probably good they got up when they did... otherwise, I might have sat around eating taffy and playing with the camera all morning...


`

No comments: