Monday, January 24, 2011

*~*daybook*~*

simple-woman-daybook-small
FOR TODAY

January 24, 2011

Outside my window... the sun is up and the clouds are burning off, and we had the tiniest dusting of snow last night... I was surprised when I went out this morning to feed and found everything lighty sprinked with snow.




I am thinking... about what to do with R's hair. The lady who was supposed to put R's sisterlocks in says now that she doesn't have time to do them. R is so disappointed! I'm not sure what to do next...

I am thankful for... this day.

From the learning rooms... school is going well. M is stable enough to get through school time without problems (such a blessing!) and we are making good progress.

From the kitchen... broccoli cheese soup in the crockpot... Mmmm.

I am going... to try to find an hour or so to spend out at the barn today. The pen needs cleaning, and so does the barn. Hopefully I'll be able to get out there...

I am reading... I just finished Unbroken by , it was an excellent book!


I am hearing... Quin restlessly pacing, M laughing at the TV..

Around the house... we're still waiting for the estimate to finish the basement. I'm anxious to hear what the estimate comes in at... I'd love to have the work done.

One of my favorite things... the walk back from the barn after a late night feeding, with the stars so brilliant above me.


Visit Peggy's blog for more about The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: