Thursday, January 6, 2011

totaled!

My awesome little Kia Sedona I got such a good deal on back in March has been totalled by the insurance company handling the claim (who insures the guy that hit me).

USAA has given me three days to find and buy a new car, and return the rental car they've been paying for.

They don't seem able to acknowledge the complications that having children with disabilities can bring to something like finding and buying a car...

I'm not sure how it's going to get done before they take the rental car back (especially with the extra doctor's appointments we have during that same time frame, for problems related to the accident), but I'm trusting that it will all work out somehow.

I'm off now to Craigslist to look for a Sedona that might have been listed since the last time I checked...

No comments: