Thursday, March 3, 2011

good-bye old friend

.... I'm really going to miss you.

Spending time with you made me feel younger,  more energetic... I looked forward to our time together each day.

You were always there during the rough times... you helped me stay awake during the late nights with sick children, and spending time with you put a little pep back in my step after especially draining days with M.

But all good things must come to an end.

I've learned the truth about you, and as much as it hurts to say this... I know in my heart that it's time to say good-bye.

I hope that, in time, I'll be able to forget you and move on with my life.

Diet Dr P... I'm really going to miss you.





(I've been working outside all morning, raking and cleaning up a winter's worth of yuck... I'd so love a soda right now!)

No comments: