Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tournament!

Yesterday was the kid's Special Olympics softball tournament. I actually remembered the camera (!) so have a bunch of pictures to share...

R up to bat...

`



`

Unfortunately, she was tagged out at second and didn't make it home...

`


`

M's turn...



`

He made it all the way home!



`



`



`

I love the next two pictures... They were taken, literally, two minutes apart.

The first is R's "you've got to be kidding, Mom" face when I said I was going to take her picture. The second is the same child (can you believe it?!) just moments later when her friend S came to be in the picture too.

I'll probably use the first picture to blackmail her in some way when she's older...

`


`



`

All in all it was a great day and a wonderful time was had by all.

`

No comments: