Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's 3:00 in the morning...

...and it's blizzarding (is that a word?) outside. I'd take a picture of the kitchen window, completely plastered with wind driven snow... but my camera is out in the car and I'm not going out there in my pj's again.

Yes, I said "again"... I was out there 30 minutes ago scraping Joe's truck windows so he could head over to E's (dd#1) house. Her baby, due back on the 24th of October, has decided it's time to make her appearance. (I'm thinking she likes to go with a dramatic entrance!)

The storm is so bad the only things moving are four wheel drives (and visibility is down to nothing!), so Joe is making his way through the storm to their house in his little 4xx4 truck so they can get to the hospital. My van would never have made it...

Gotta go... time to start cleaning compulsively.

Updated to add: Baby arrived at 6:20 this morning... 8 lbs 4 oz, 21" long. Here's a peak at our newest grandchild...

No name yet... I'll post it as soon as they decide.

No comments: