Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Monday!

Crazy Casa K



Renee, over at A Baker's Dozen and Apollo XIV, is having a "happy Monday" at her place and I thought I'd join her.

Things that make me happy today:

  • The barn work this morning. Yes, it was cold, and still half-dark, but I do love "visiting" with Murphy and Tucker... They are so warm and fuzzy with their thick winter coats, and I love looking into their huge, soft, trusting eyes..


  • The co-op class with our homeschool group we are going to today.

  • The hornpipe I have running through my head... I'm learning it on the mando and think I'm finally getting the timing right.


  • A lovely hot cup of Barry's tea on a cold winter morning.


  • So now it's your turn, grab the button on the top of the page and join us for Happy Monday, or just leave a comment and tell me what makes you happy today!

    No comments: