Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday!

Crazy Casa K


Things that make me happy today...





  • The light snow drifting down this morning while I did the barn work. As the sun came up and reflected off each tiny flake they looked like diamonds floating through the morning air.



  • Talking to K (dd#3) this morning, she called all the way from Ghana and it was SO good to hear her voice and know she's doing well. (Here she is in her room in her host family's home.)








    • The juicy, sweet pears I bought at the store the other day... I could live on them!





      • The friendly people I came into contact with today... the girl at Office Depot, the older woman at Target, the glass guy who came to the house... each a bright spot in the day.



        So now it’s your turn, grab the button on the top of the page and join me for Happy Monday, or just leave a comment and tell me what makes you happy today!

        No comments: