Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Did I mention...

... that I am also alpaca sitting this week?  I farm sit for my next door neighbor when she goes out of town... She has a million or so alpacas. (Ok, she has about 20 alpacas, it only seems like a million when I'm over there in the way-too-early morning shoveling alpaca poo.)

In the morning when I show up to feed them I am the most popular person ever...  They follow me everywhere with those huge expectant eyes.







But they only love me for the hay I will give them...





This is the youngest baby,  just a month or two old. She is the cutest thing ever... I love watching her as she leaps and jumps around in baby happiness.



Here she is again, sticking close to her mama,  lazily eating the hay she's laying in...





After being gone for 5 days my neighbor comes home today! I'm so excited to just have my own barn work to do....

No comments: