Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Cody channel... all Cody, all the time

Cody got a new "do" the other day. I finally took him back to the place that groomed him right after we got him... and did such a good job. It costs more... but he looks so good when he's done.



`

When we got home I thought I'd snap of few pictures of his newly combed out cuteness... but it ended up being more of a job than I thought it would.



`

He very obediently sat and stayed for me... all the time looking up down, over here over there. Unable to hold still for even a moment...



`

He had mischief in his eyes and wanted nothing more than to run around the house like a wild dog (getting rid of the smelly stuff they put on him!).



`

But finally he got tired of sitting and laid down...



`

I love his tidy little feet ...



`

We'll see how long it takes before he's looking like his scruffy little self again!

No comments: