Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm rich! (plus Ghana photos)

At least that's what this email I received says...

"You have been Granted with the sum of $950,000 by Western Union in the

2013 Western Union Program. We will be sending you $5,000 daily until the
$950,000 is completed. The first $5,000 has been sent already, contact Mr
John Smith with your Full Name, Sex, Country, Tel, so that he will be sure

Regards
Mr John Smith
Email:western.smith@pk-service.net
Tel:+2348152682681

Thank you for using the Western Union."
Cool.

I guess there were perks I never dreamed of connected to my wiring money to K in Ghana via Western Union.

Who would have thunk it?

Now I'm just going to sit back and wait for my $5,000. a day to start rolling in...   ;)

And... since we are talking about K and Ghana...

I thought I'd share a few pictures of K, my "African child":

I love the look on the little girl's face...



`

Yes, K is going to have a hard time leaving these babies behind when she comes back home again...



`

K at her village...



`

And outside her house (she has one room in the "teacher's house)... She labeled this photo "chaos".



`



`



She looks happy, doesn't she? I believe Ghana and the Peace Corps must agree with her.

(And of course, I know the email is a scam and there is no way I would reply, I did think it was funny though... as if anyone would fall for it!)

No comments: