My friend Liese posted on her blog about her family's Advent activity yesterday, to think of 5 things they are thankful for... and invited others to do the same.
Here's my list...
1. I'm thankful M made it through the night last night without getting sick. He wasn't feeling well, and I think his gastroparesis might be starting to flare up again. But he made it through the night!
2. I'm thankful for the beautiful full moon...
3. I'm thankful I live close enough to my grandchildren to be able to see them often... to be a part of their lives.
4. I am thankful for health and strength... to be able to do the things I want to do.
5. I am thankful for a nice warm cup of milky chai in the morning.
What are you thankful for today?