Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Monday

Crazy Casa K

What makes me happy?

As much as I love Christmas, it always makes me happy to have it behind me for another year. There is SO much extra work and planning that goes into the holiday... this after-Christmas time of year always feels luxurious with extra  time and money by comparison. Our Christmas was very nice (much better than last year, which Joe spent in the ER!)... We celebrated with a Christmas Eve brunch at E''s (dd#1) followed by some unwinding time at home. We spent Christmas morning at home, and went to Joe's folks for the annual white elephant gift exchange craziness (which lasted until evening!).

The last bit of Christmas tradition at our house is finishing up our "Christmas Movie Nights"...


...which also make me happy... there is nothing like getting all cozied up, on a cold winter evening, with M and R... two of my favorite people... to watch a funny (silly, or sentimental) old Christmas movie.

No comments: