Friday, May 2, 2014

*~*daybook*~*

simple-woman-daybook-small




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... the sun is shining, the wind has finally stopped and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

I am thinking... about the 101 things I need to do today.

I am thankful... that M's gastroparesis let him sleep last night.

In the kitchen... I just finished warming up a nice cup of chai... Mmmm.

I am creating... a fence (hopefully we can work on it again now that the wind has died down!), a little music, and I've got some small upcycling projects I'm working on.

I am going... to drop "Pumpkin", R's goldfish, off at M's thrift store this morning. This is not a bad thing...it's good. He's an old fish, and has gotten HUGE (4"+) and he's outgrown his tank. We don't have a tank big enough for him, but the store does and says he can live at the store with their other fish. R's happy to have found a good home for him, and it's perfect because we'll still get to see him at least once a week!

I am wondering... about the results of the evaluations R had done yesterday.

I am reading... nothing right now... I think it's time for a library trip.

I am hoping... M makes it through tonight's melodrama (and the food!) without getting sick(er).

I am looking forward to... my brother Loren's visit next month! :)

Around the house... it's messy... I need to be home, and inside, long enough to get it cleaned up

A few plans for the weekend... melodrama tonight, work on S's graduation announcements with her tomorrow,  and hopefully get something done on the fence this weekend as well.

A peek into my day...

Pumpkin the fish  (and a ghostly me in the background!)


______________________________

Visit Peggy's blog for more about The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

Loren said...

I'm looking forward to the visit too! I am so happy that it worked out.

SteveC said...

I wish I could go too!

SteveC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.