Monday, May 19, 2014

*~*daybook*~*

simple-woman-daybook-small    
FOR TODAY
May 19, 2014

Outside my window... the sun is up and brilliant, the whole world seems to be glowing with early morning light.

I am thinking... about all the gardening I hope to get done this week.

I am thankful... for the beauty of spring, the flowers, the tiny fresh leaves on the trees, the baby animals everywhere.

In the kitchen... the oven stopped working, last night's dinner was french bread pizza cooked on the grill. The kitchen is probably a subject that is best left un-discussed right now.

I am creating... a garden.

I am wondering... about the results of the bone scan M had done last week, hopefully we'll hear today.

I am looking forward to... M's girlfriend Rach. visiting later this week. M really needs a pick me up right now!

I am learning... from some cool coursera courses I'm taking right now; Introduction to Human Behavioral Genetics, and Teaching Character.

Around the house...everything is a mess. We worked outside all weekend, and the inside of the house definitely shows the lack of attention.

A few plans for the rest of the week... M's appointment with the spine doctor, the appliance repair guy coming to fix the oven, getting the gardens in, and other things I know I'm forgetting right now. 

A peek into my day...

...bedding plants waiting to be planted.

_____________
Visit Peggy's blog for more about The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

myfullcup said...

Your "Around the House..." Yeah, mine too.