Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Finally.

Because of this....




...snow last week, my garden has been looking like this:



And my sunroom has been stuffed full of garden plants!

Tomatoes....



...and more tomatoes... grown from seed.



A few jalapeno tiny plants I bought the other day...



... some Sweet Williams the kids got me for Mother's Day...



... and the "elderly" geraniums I've had for close to 10 years. They spend each winter in the sunroom and head back out to the front porch each summer.



And these are just the plants in the sunroom, I've got more plants, waiting to go outside, scattered around the house.

This week is moving week for all of them... I've been hardening them off the past couple of days, and they should all in outside, and in the ground by the end of the week.

Happy Gardening everyone!

1 comment:

myfullcup said...

We are going to try and come. It will have to be a quick, one day trip as that is a crazy-crazy week for us.