Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rain is good...

....especially when you live in a place that frequently deals with drought.

I took this picture this morning in the front pasture as I was waging war with the purple thistles (armed with my trusty six-shooter weed-eater)...




Don't look at my dirty old paint splattered barn coat, and don't get distracted by the sun just coming over the horizon (and my arm), instead check out the grass that is up to my waist!

We don't see that much in our part of Colorado...

The grass is so long you almost can't see the deer walking through the front pasture...



Here they are again, coming out into a place with shorter grass.



Needless to say, Murphy and Tucker are being spoiled by all the grass in the back pasture...

A little rain now and then is lovely.

No comments: