Friday, August 8, 2014

Colorado skies

Yesterday was cool and by afternoon storms had started rolling in.... I love watching them race over the hills to the north of us, it's easy to watch their progress as the rain (or snow, depending on the season) gets closer and closer until finally the first drops, or flakes, splatter on the north side windows.

I could sit outside and watch the clouds all day.

Rather than fill this post up with a lot of words, I thought I'd share a few of the pictures I took yesterday of the clouds...







Evening... sun going down...



1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

we had green skies over what appeared to be Cottonwood. Luckily that dissipated by the time the wind blew it our way and the hail was small stuff. whew! It was also nice that it all blew over before we had friends come over...or I would have had to let them park in the garage.