Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Monday

Crazy Casa K

What makes me happy on this cool, cloudy Monday?

A straightened up barn.



It may not look like much, but until an hour ago or so there was a mess of dirty hay and baling twine on the floor, empty feeders laying around waiting to be put away, and odds and ends from the barn first aid kit scattered here and there (from doctoring the crack in Murphy's hoof). That's all put away now. R can put the saddles away now too (not done yet) because the extra stall, where they are usually stored, is almost emptied of the hay I'd been storing in there.

It's amazing how much bigger the barn looks when it's cleaned up!

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

Hubby had me help him straighten up the basement because we had the Square One folks come look at the furnace.
He's trying to organize our stuff, I'm just moving it out of the way. LOL! Then he's all like "we should really go through all of this and get rid of what we don't need." (read that as YOU should go through YOUR stuff and throw it all out, but don't touch mine!)
Then this morning he says "we should set up a day next week for me to take my car in for service AND to have our carpets cleaned." I asked "what do you mean by "WE"?" He says "you" :P