Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It's official!

I no longer have any children living in my home... After 34 years of parenting, my youngest child turns 18 today.

She's been looking forward to this birthday for months... to finally being 18.

I can't help but look back at how quickly my baby girl grew up...

(R and her beloved horse Grant)



...and I miss (just a little) the days when all it took to make her happy was a praying mantis and a Disney themed t-shirt.



So... before heading off to make her a nice mud cake for her birthday, I thought I'd share a few more photos of my baby...





Little girl... big horse... best buds. R and Chance...



She thought it was so cool that we accidentally dressed as twins that day... We just had to take a picture!



Not angry... this is her funny/surprised face. :)



And the dances... this girl LOVES to dance!



I should frame this one... it makes me happy because she's so happy.



My all time favorite photo of her and "S".... such a long and special friendship between them.



R and S at Homecoming a few weeks ago... (he was Homecoming King)... my baby girl, all grown up.

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

this happens too quickly! Yesterday my baby reminded me that she's half a year older... yikes!