Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Monday

Crazy Casa K

What makes me happy?

Finding books left laying all over the house after the kids had gone to bed last night...



Yes, the kids are supposed to put them away (or take them with them) when they go to bed...



But tonight, for some reason there were a few left here and there.



I LOVE that all of my kids are readers, and books are such a special part of their lives. And I even love finding the proof of that love of reading laying all over the house.



From top to bottom the books are: The Lady and the Panda, by Vicki Constantine Croke, a book M bought and thought I'd like to read. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder, our current read aloud (Yes, we are reading the whole series AGAIN... I think this is the third or fourth time :) No Passengers Beyond This Point, by Gennifer Choldenko, a book of R's that she thought M might enjoy reading. Into the Wild, by Jon Krakauer, the book I'm reading right now. (I guess I leave my books laying around too...)


2 comments:

liese said...

Well our books are supposed to be in the book bin, this summer they spilled onto the banister thing by the kitchen, the coffee table, bedrooms and more. Before we left on vacation we took over 50 books back to 2 libraries, Books are great and I finally figured out how to check them out on my nook!

Renee Nefe said...

we have books all over our house as well. I have one in the bathroom and another on the kitchen table. Frequently I'll need to read something and grab the child's book...she then gets upset with me for beating her at reading it. he he