Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Monday

Crazy Casa K

What makes me happy?

A little serendipity... and options.

After hounding M's spine doc for two weeks for the results of the spinal injection he did last month, and finally getting nothing more than a referral to a spine surgeon (does he not understand that spine surgery is the absolute LAST resort?!), I noticed a book E got me for Christmas last year sitting on the shelf.

I think she got it for me because it's a nice, feel-good, dog story.



She had no way of knowing that the author suffered through years of back pain (chronicled in the book) and gave the name of the spine clinic, and specific doctor who helped him when no one else could... a spine clinic that just happens to be in Denver.



Yes, serendipity is good....

I spent this morning filling out the intake form for the clinic, hoping to get M in for a second opinion. I know they might not take our insurance, and might not want to get involved because M has such a complicated mix of physical and psychiatric needs... but it is very good to have options. 

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

oooh! I'm praying this is your answer.

Jackie Dickie said...

I read that book when I was at your house in January. It was very good. (I don't think I finished it.).
I love it when things cme together!