Monday, April 6, 2015

*~*daybook*~*

simple-woman-daybook-small




FOR TODAY

April 6, 2015

Outside my window... the sun is up and shining, there is a sweet spring breeze blowing, and the garden is calling me. 

I am thinking...about the focus for the week. I try to have a goal for the week, sometimes a project I'd like to get done, sometimes less interesting tasks (like doing the taxes!). This week's focus should probably be getting R's graduation planned and arranging for S to come and visit. I hope there is time for some outside work too, it's too beautiful to stay indoors!

I am thankful...for our time together as family yesterday. 

In the kitchen...after yesterday's rich food, we'll be eating simply today... 

I am creating... I really need to finish the potting bench, to get down to Home Depot and find some galvanized of the right thickness to cover the top.

I am going... to town later for a quick post office stop and a longer Home Depot stop. But mostly we'll be staying home today.

I am wondering... how cold the end of the week is going to be and if R and I should fill up the inside firewood rack again

I am reading...Alaska by James Mitchener

I am hoping... M settles down today. It's been a difficult month or two with him. 

I am learning... St Anne's Reel on the mandolin... I love that tune.

Around the house... things are fairly neglected, I've been working outside too much to keep up with much of anything inside!

A few plans for the rest of the week... besides my errands today, not much... R has karate and M will work at the thrift store, but I'm hoping we can spend the week close to home.

A peek into my day...

... a photo a took a few days ago. I could watch the clouds all day...




______________________________

Visit Peggy's blog for more about The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: