Seeing as how I've lived in the city most of my life, there were (are) lots of things about living in the country that I'm still trying to figure out (Like why teenage boys think it's fun to drive down dirt roads knocking mailboxes off their stands with a baseball bat! Fortunately, my mailbox is still attached to it's post so I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep over that one...)
Well, after almost a year I finally have the answer to one of the questions I posed in the previously mentioned blog entry...Why DO the mice seem to run up onto my front porch each night to do their "business". (Leaving me a mess of tiny turds to clean up each morning...)
Unfortunately, the answer isn't a good one... the mice aren't running up on my front porch to "go"...we have bats! There are at least a half dozen bats that are spending their evenings hanging upside down right above our front door (~~shudder, shudder~~) and leaving their droppings behind!
Here is the proof..
I guess the good news is I don't have an army of mice using my front porch as a latrine...the bad news is I'm afraid to use my front door after dark!
No comments:
Post a Comment