We had a nice low key day today, and spent most of it just puttering around here at home. We did make run to Sam's this morning for (hopefully!) a month's worth of groceries. While we were there I got M an early birthday present. He's wanted a black leather coat since forever (or more precisely, since my youngest sibling let M try on his black leather jacket, and M fell in love with it!) The coat was on very good clearance and it looked good on M, so I bought it. M really loves his new coat (and wore it all day!)...he here is modeling his birthday gift. Pretty handsome guy, isn't he?
The day was so beautiful that we couldn't resist spending the afternoon outside. R swam while M read and I worked in the garden...
R doing a handstand in our little pool on the prairie...
Here's one of my gardens. (My nice rows of corn got trampled by both horses and deer before I got the fence up, so they are kind of bare here and there...) I also have a little garden off the back porch planted with peppers, tomatoes and sunflowers...
Betty and Rosie have discovered our play structure...
Yes, Rosie did go down the slide... but Betty never did figure out the merry-go-round.
I guess this is why they call them kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment