It's been awhile since I posted...
I have good intentions, but we've been so busy lately that by the time the day's "busy-ness" is over and the house is finally quiet, I'm too tired to write. I've got half a dozen posts rattling around in my head though, and I keep taking pictures to post... I'm just having a hard time actually getting anything done!
I have good intentions, but we've been so busy lately that by the time the day's "busy-ness" is over and the house is finally quiet, I'm too tired to write. I've got half a dozen posts rattling around in my head though, and I keep taking pictures to post... I'm just having a hard time actually getting anything done!
Our little miracle baby turned 12 this past week... We celebrated with a trip to Casa Bonita with a few of her very best friends...
There was lots of screaming (Casa Bonita sets up a very tame haunted house for Halloween) and lots of giggling, so I think they had a good time!
R and S running screaming from the haunted house...
It was a fun and silly day...
We had S this past weekend which was fun, but challenging... (M had a couple of bad days and having extra people in the house makes those hard days even more difficult for him...)
Here are the girls with the pillow cases they decorated. Each time they get together they'll draw and write a little more on them as a remembrance of their friendship....
(It's impossible for me to forget the fact that our relationship with S may be transient... so I try to build memories while we are together.)
So, that's what we've been up to. We've had some really busy days lately, but this next week should be much easier... I'm looking forward to some low-key days at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment