Monday, April 27, 2009

I like snow as much as anybody.... probably even more than a lot of people. But I was not expecting this...


 ...when I woke up this morning. I'm wishing winter would wear itself out and spring would stick around for awhile!

This, I think, is the confused robin who keeps trying to build nests on the front porch... only to have them blown to the ground within a few hours.


It's a persistent little bird though, it's started (and had blown down) at least 10 nests so far!

Blaze was NOT a happy camper this morning... I think he's tired of the snow too. Check out his back hoof... if Tucker had gone a step or two closer he would have been kicked.  It looks like Tucker is (wisely) in the process of making a quick u-turn... 


Hopefully the sun will come out soon, and bring spring back with it...

No comments: