So... Saturday was the first annual fishing derby. It was held at a lake on a ranch owned by one of the St Joe's group. It was an absolutely beautiful setting and a lovely day... not too hot, but still warm enough to feel like summertime.
We spent most of the day there... the kids just fished a little (like me, they aren't the most patient of fishermen!) and we also walked around the lake, visited with friends, and pedaled paddle boats around the lake.
`
Sorry, no paddle boat pictures, I was too busy paddling various kids around the lake, while trying to steer and keep my burning legs moving at the same time to take any... )
But here is M casting...
`
What an amazing way to spend a Saturday...
`
`
I even got a few pictures of Joe...
`
`
No, he's not clapping... he's cleaning sand off his hands.
Alas, we didn't catch anything, although a bunch of other people did. (I think you actually have to sit and fish for awhile to catch anything...)
`
My beautiful baby girl...
I hope they do it again next year (and the year after that, and the year after that, and the....)
`
No comments:
Post a Comment