What makes me happy?
R's happiness at getting to play at a Denver Uke Community event.

She and her instructor had planned to play one song together (which she did beautifully, I might add....not that I'm biased or anything),

and she had so much fun playing for people that she volunteered to do another... alone!

It makes me so happy, and grateful, to watch my children grow and spread their wings...
R's happiness at getting to play at a Denver Uke Community event.

She and her instructor had planned to play one song together (which she did beautifully, I might add....not that I'm biased or anything),

and she had so much fun playing for people that she volunteered to do another... alone!

It makes me so happy, and grateful, to watch my children grow and spread their wings...
2 comments:
Well done to herself!
oh yay for her!
Post a Comment