Nice job Steve! :) I thought most of them were pretty easy, but missed a few too. (Who knew that the Secretary of State doesn't take over if both the President and Vice-President die?)Happy 4th of July, bro!
I only missed 3. I answered the one about the Judicial branch too quickly...it was all of the above. oops! I got the wrong president for ww11 & the depression...I second guessed myself. :p and I got the federalist papers wrong...sigh, I should have known that. I got spit on enough for it. (My government professor in college was one of those say and spray it kind of guys.)
3 comments:
I got 44 out of 50. Not bad...I guess!
Nice job Steve! :) I thought most of them were pretty easy, but missed a few too. (Who knew that the Secretary of State doesn't take over if both the President and Vice-President die?)Happy 4th of July, bro!
I only missed 3. I answered the one about the Judicial branch too quickly...it was all of the above. oops!
I got the wrong president for ww11 & the depression...I second guessed myself. :p
and I got the federalist papers wrong...sigh, I should have known that. I got spit on enough for it.
(My government professor in college was one of those say and spray it kind of guys.)
Post a Comment