Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Gratitude Journal

Today I am thankful for...

 ....the good night's sleep I got last night. Both kids slept through the night! It was wonderful to go to bed at bedtime and not have to get up until morning.

 ...the coolness of the morning~ giving us all a chance to feel refreshed before the heat of the day builds up again.

 ...the wonderful cup of tea that I'm starting the day with (Yogi brand Egyptian Licorice tea... Mmmmmm)

 ...M sleeping in his own bed, and waking up in his own home... not sleeping in a bed in the CPU waking up to nurses handing out meds. (although he will wake up to me handing out meds!)

 .... my own good health, without which I couldn't care for the people who need me.

 ....Dh's job, which seems to (so far) be accomodating his most recent health problems.

 ...the gift of this day. May I remember to appreciate it for the treasure it is and remember not to waste it with worries.

 I love these pictures of M and R...

No worries there, just the happiness of being a child.

No comments: