I decided to take pictures of Rhianna and Grant first, because Grant is sometimes afraid of the camera... It's good to start with the hard ones first. I turned the flash and red eye reduction off, so he wouldn't spook (lights coming out of a box on my face scare him... a lot!), and I think we got some pretty good pictures.
Grant was a little ornery at first.... trying to walk away and trying to nibble R's gloves. (for some reason Grant thinks rawhide gloves are tasty!)
But then he settled down, although he was still keeping very close track of the camera with his good eye.
Check out his ears... one turned towards me, and one towards R... trying to figure out what he's supposed to do. Talk about multi-tasking!
Ok... everybody is feeling more comfortable now.
My favorite... this one will be framed and go into R's room. Again, check out the ears...
Grant's so embarrassed...
Once we were done with the horse pics, we took some pictures of the kids and I (since dh was still in town)...
....and then some family pics. This will be our Christmas card picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment