Friday, March 5, 2010

7 Quick Takes

[7_quick_takes_sm.jpg]
7 Quick Takes

~1~

I wasn't sure I'd have time to get to this today... it feels like things have been impossibly busy here this week.


~2~

Which makes me think of a funny saying... it pretty much fits how I've been feeling this week. "I'm so busy I don't know if I've found my rope or lost my horse!" That pretty much sums up my week...


~3~

I fired the home health aide company a few days ago. I wasn't happy with the people they were sending out, and decided it was easier to just do the work myself.

~4~

We still have physical therapy, at the house, three times a week, but I might decrease the frequency so we don't run out of visits too quickly. Luckily M's PT is also a friend... it's always nice to see her and visit when she's here.


~5~

M had a bad day yesterday... both physically and psychiatrically. Today seems to be better. He even slept fairly well last night... only waking up once! After being up multiple times each times each night for the past couple of weeks, I felt so rested this morning after only having to get up once!


~6~

The living room floor is almost done... it should be finished today. It's beautiful! I'm so happy with the wood we picked, and with the job my son-in-law is doing laying it. It changes the whole room... I can't wait to move the furniture back in. :)


~7~

I'm anxious to get the living room put back together again not only because I'm an impatient person (which I am...) but because I'm having a family dinner here tomorrow, and the house will be full of people (so I'm going to need a usable living room). This probably isn't the best time for a family get-together, but it couldn't wait. It's a good-bye (for a little while) dinner for B (dd#2) who is moving to Philadelphia for a few months for work. She leaves Sunday, so the dinner can't wait.... It will be hard to have her so far away, but she's excited so I'm excited for her.


No comments: