Friday, March 19, 2010

7 Quick Takes

[7_quick_takes_sm.jpg]
7 Quick Takes

~1~

A spring snow is bringing some much needed moisture today. We are supposed to get 6-12" of snow, but I don't think it's going to make it. That much snow would be nice though... the pastures are very dry.



~2~

M is sick again (still...) so I am staying home and having a quiet day, waiting for the doctor to call (again!)... and trying think of things he might be able to eat for dinner without further aggravating his already messed up digestion.





~3~

Fortunately we didn't have anything planned for today that I would have had to cancel, and the snow makes it a nice day to stay home and enjoy the weather...



~4~

I've had a fire going all day... it's 78 degrees in the living room (where the fire is), about 70 in the family room, 65 in the kitchen and 60 in the bedrooms! The kids are hanging out in the warm, but not too hot family room...



~5~

Lili is snug in her little coop. This is her first snowstorm "outside' so I checked on her a little while ago. She is happily sitting in her little nesting box. She's laying every 2-3 days, and R is still excited about every egg she finds.



~6~

I worked outside a lot this week... For once I got the yard raked and seeded before the nice wet spring snows (that will help get things growing!). Usually I don't think of it until after it starts snowing...



~7~

Time to finish this up and go feed the fire...

stay warm!

No comments: