Leigh, from 5 Acres and a Dream recently introduced herself here and I've LOVED finding her blog and reading through it. She talks about about her new homesteading life, remodeling their old (but new to them) house, gardening, fiber arts, chicken raising etc. Her house even came with pink carpeting! (Just like mine...) But, unlike me, she was wise enough to NOT wait five years to tear it out!
One thing that makes her blog such a joy to read is the lovely way she has it organized... I've never categorized my posts, but after reading her blog, I've decided I probably should.
So... there is a new "categories" listing on my side bar, but it's a work in progress. It will take me awhile to go back and categorize all my posts... So for now most are still uncategorized, but little by little I'll get my posts sorted out and the "categories" tool will actually be very handy to have!
Edited to add: In the process of adding categories to all my old posts, I accidentally made public a draft I'd written more than a year ago. (I think it was from Oct. of 2008!) I didn't notice it for hours of course. It's gone back to draft status... sorry about the confusion!
No comments:
Post a Comment