Friday, November 12, 2010

One of *those* days...

Dinner was in the oven and I was trying to quickly pick up around the house, while I mentally made a list of the things I'd planned to do today... but hadn't gotten done.

Realizing my list was not making me feel one bit better, but only making me feel more stressed and hurried, I shifted gears and started mentally making a list of things I had gotten done. The list started great... but deteriorated quickly.

Here's my list:

`
`1. got dinner made

2. got a little school done

3. fed the animals

4. got a shower taken

5. brushed my teeth

6. got my hair combed

7. got the toilet flushed (the kids sometimes forget)

(yes, I was getting THAT desperate to think of things I'd gotten done today)

`

`Hmm... it was definitely one of those days.

No comments: